Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walid G Abou Assi
Dr. Walid G Abou Assi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henrico, VA, with other offices in Mechanicsville, VA and Richmond, VA (and 2 other locations). His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abou Assi is affiliated with Memorial Regional Medical Center and Bon Secours St Marys Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Walid G Abou Assi has 5 locations
8400 N Run Medical Dr Ste 200
Mechanicsville, VA 23116
5320 Patterson Ave Ste 200
Richmond, VA 23226
500 E Laburnum Ave Ste 3
Richmond, VA 23222
7605 Forest Ave Ste 109
Henrico, VA 23229
Book Online Now
Dr. Walid G Abou Assi has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.<br>A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Walid G Abou Assi has the following 7 expertise
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
Dr. Walid G Abou Assi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Abou Assi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Walid G Abou Assi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Walid G Abou Assi's office for more information.
1603 Santa Rosa Rd Rm 102 Henrico, VA : (804) 288-6750
8400 N Run Medical Dr Ste 200 Mechanicsville, VA 23116
5320 Patterson Ave Ste 200 Richmond, VA 23226
500 E Laburnum Ave Ste 3 Richmond, VA 23222
7605 Forest Ave Ste 109 Henrico, VA 23229
Locations & Directions
Dr. Walid G Abou Assi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Henrico, VA.