Dr. Walid Alami Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walid Alami?

All about the money and the title

Posted on July 28th, 2013

This guy could have put in a slight amount of effort to help me. Instead, I suffered needlessly for two years with serious tachycardia (consistent throughout each day). All he had to do was prescribe a beta blocker. Instead, he tells me after my test,"well, your baseline heart rate is high, but I'm not sure why". That was the most he did for me. Besides make the assumption that because I looked young, that there couldn't possibly be anything wrong with me. Thankfully, I later found a dr. who was smart (and caring) enough to put me on medication. By the time I found him, I was just barely hanging on, my heart symptoms were so bad. I am lucky to be alive.

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

It is my opinion that since first meeting Dr. Alami, he has probably saved my life. His approach is strict but conservative. He is extremely friendly and shows concern in all aspects of personal health care. He has also provided me with an excellent primary care physician, who has in turn recommended excellent specialists in all fields.

A FINE AND PERSONABLE DOCTOR.

Posted on October 30th, 2012

DOCTOR ALAMI AND HIS STAFF IN SCOTTSDALE AND WICKENBURG HAVE TREATED ME WITH EXPERTISE AND RESPECT.I EXPECT HIM TO GO TO LEBANON TO JOIN HIS FAMILY. THIER GAIN - OUR LOSS. HE WILL BE MISSED!

Posted on October 17th, 2012

A visit with Dr. Alami is always a positive experience.

Long-time patient: Great Doctor!

Posted on October 15th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Alami for more than ten years. With many cardiologists in the Valley to choose from, and several physicians as friends and within my family, I have remained with Dr. Alami because he is an excellent doctor and a very nice person. Dr. Alami has never failed to make me feel that he is genuinely interested in my care and well-being.I have followed Dr. Alami in several locations through the years and my experience with him has been consistent. After seeing him for so many years, my annual visits now feel in part like visiting an old friend. He has never failed to address any questions I have asked, and I have never felt "rushed" or that Dr. Alami didn't have time to spend with me. After testing, Dr. Alami has always come in, sat down, explained the results of tests fully and completely. His staff have always been friendly, yet professionally at all times. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Alami to any of my friends or family members, and the Good Lord willing, I plan to be seeing Dr. Alami for many years to come.

Posted on November 16th, 2011

he is the greatest

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

America's healthcare problems are not due to the lack of technology in diagnostics or treatment as much as it is about the abhorring lack of genuine interest in the well being of the patient.....if the same level of concern expressed by doctors about their patient's insurance coverage is equaled by their concern for the quality of their work or compassion towards that paying piece of meat, then I would predict the end of America's healthcare woes.....unfortunately it's not gonna happen......Dr.Alami is a case in point.

rude uncaring staff

Posted on May 16th, 2011

took my 90 yr old mother for exam. She was asked to disrobe in room with male technician without privacy and was totally embarrased. Staff was rude, especially woman doing surgical scheduling. She has some cognitive difficulties which I had advised the staff of earlier, but Dr Alami clearly had no inkling as he described the potential surgery for veins. If I could give no stars I would.

saved my husband life a number of times

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Dr Aliami is the greatest. we found him by having a 2nd opinion. I cant tell you how many times he has saved my husbands life. We were in Vegas admitted to hopital and the Doctors there wanted to give my husband a 3rd open heart surgery. I was able to contact Dr. Alami and he told the Dr at the Vegas hospital NO. . .DR Alami is the best. all my husband needed was another stent as he has many stents and a very weak heart...TO KNOW HIM IS TO LOVE HIM.....

Posted on July 26th, 2016