Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walid Arnaout
Dr. Walid Arnaout, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thousand Oaks, CA, with other offices in Encino, CA and Thousand Oaks, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Arnaout is affiliated with Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical Center-Encino Campus, Simi Valley Hospital and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Arnaout has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Walid Arnaout has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Walid Arnaout is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.