Dr. Walid S Arnaout Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Walid S Arnaout?

saved my life

My husband and i cannot speak highly enough of Dr Arnaout. He recently did surgey for me and literally saved my life. He has a kind considerate personality and always explains exactly what procedure he is going to do. Also his office staff are very friendly and put his patients at ease

Dr. Arnaout happened to be on call at Los Robles hospital when a friend was admitted through the ER. Dr. Arnaout performed emergency surgery and attentively followed up in the hospital for the next week He is an excellent surgeon and a very kind man.

retired patient

I was fortunate to get the best surgeon for an emergency removal of massive tumors in my liver and pancreas which stopped my organs from functioning.. would have died w/o immediate surgery. My tumor was the larget tumor Dr. Arnaout had ever removed which was no easy task and my surgery was a success. I am forever grateful to have a life and appreciate his outstanding expert talent involving difficult surgeries in his field ....