Have you seen Dr. Walid A Osta?

Good doctor

I highly recommend doctor Osta and his pain practice in Dearborn. I would like to think of him as my therapist, because he listens and he cares. All my other doctors treat me like dirt and barely spend one minute with me. Dr. Osta definitely stands out among all the doctors I know. I also love his staff. They are all nice and respectful.

Good experience

I took my mother to see Dr. Osta after she saw a surgeon who wanted her to do the epidurals. A lot of paper work before the first visit but we were seen promptly after we finished. Dr. Osta was very nice and concerned about my mother situation. He noticed that she is on xarelto, which is apparently a powerful blood thinner. Dr. Osta advised us against the epidurals because she may bleed and get paralyzed from that medicine and asked us to ask the cardiologist if it is okay to stop that medicine for few days. Her cardiologist didn't want her to stop it so Dr. Osta suggested to just treat her with some pain medication for now until it is safe to stop that medicine. I feel that my mother was very well taken care of by Dr. Osta who thoroughly reviewed her file and her medications and was able to prevent a serious complication.

Great Doctor and Nice Staff

A patient for 5 years and counting. Small but very clean and organized clinic. Dr Osta is always thorough and spends time with me. The staff are beautiful and effective. I love this clinic and I highly recommend it to everybody.

Listens and cares

Dr. Osta Listens and cares. He is a nice and compassionate person but very upfront about what he wants to say. Very nice and polite staff too.

He is THE best in Michigan!!

He listens and he really really cares!!

Finally, a doctor who cares

All I want is a doctor who respects me and listens me and Dr. Osta does that very well. I have been seeing pain doctors for my injuries since 1989, when I was hit by a HiLo at work. I've seen all types of doctors, the good and the bad, and Dr. Osta definitely stand out as one of the best doctors I've dealt with. He genuinely cares about my wellbeing and makes sure to listen to my complaints on every visit. His staff are super nice and gorgeous. The wait is getting a little longer, but it is definitely worth it.

Finally, a doctor who cares

good people

I loved the staff at that office. They are all nice, beautiful, and professional. The doctor is very nice as well. He explained everything to me and made me feel comfortable. I got my first shot last week and I am already feeling better.

Thorough

I was impressed by this doctor's online reviews, so I decided to give him a shot. I was able to get an appointment in his Dearborn location in 2 weeks, which was a good thing as all other pain clinics I called had a minimum wait of 6 weeks. I met Dr. Osta, and he came across at first as a little bit arrogant. However, after talking to him, I realized that he is just a very confident and knowledgeable person. I was very satisfied after my first visit and I am looking forward to start the treatment plan that Dr. Osta put for me. The staff was very nice a professional.

Thorough

Honest

Dr Osta says it as it is. He is honest and straightforward (sometimes too much). He helped me and my mother and this means a lot to me. He is not voting for Trump, but I still love him.

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Osta is a wonderful, God sent, amazing Doctor. I recommend him to everybody.

Dr. Walid A Osta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Detroit, MI.

Dr. Walid A Osta Is this you?