Dr. Walker Wynkoop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walker Wynkoop?

AWESOME

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Wonderful bedside personality, thorough, easy to understand, step-by-step walkthrough for procedure and expectations. I couldn't have dreamt of a better outcome for my carpel tunnel surgeries.

Posted on January 21st, 2017

Very impressed with bedside manners and diagnosis. Very professional! Finally getting some answers! .

RN

Posted on October 31st, 2016

I fell and broke my wrist and met Dr Wynkoop for the first time in the ER. As a former operating room nurse I felt I knew what to expect with regard to treatment and rehab. Boy was I wrong. In 6 days I was able to move my wrist and I did not need a cast or a splint. I am still amazed at my progress. At 13 days out I have a lot of function in my wrist and very little pain. His operating technique saved me a lot of downtime. I HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Posted on October 25th, 2016

I think they did a very good job making sure that I was not in to much pain.

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Amazing care !! My mother fell and broke her leg . He took such great care of her at St.Luke over the 4 th of July weekend . We are from out of town and he was so kind ,and caring ,highly skilled surgeon ! He was so professional and explained everything he was going to !! Thank you Dr Wynkoop

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your positive review! Your mother was a pleasure to care for, and I commend your family for the loving support you all showed towards her. She will heal quicker and better due to her children's support. I hope your return to your home town went well. Feel free to call me if you have questions even after your mom see her local doctors.

excellent

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

Dr. Wynkoop performed my carpal tunnel relief surgery and I am extremely pleased with the experience. He was very thorough with his description of the procedure and recovery, and was very willing to answer any questions. The procedure itself was done expertly. I would gladly recommend him to anyone suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome.

Posted on November 15th, 2012

Dr. Wynkoop has done an excellent job on my Shoulder surgery. He told me like it was, and because of that- my recovery was excellent. I have great range of motion, and doing therapy on my own after 1 week of surgery. I had surgery by another physician on the opposite shoulder in March, and I still don't have full usage on that arm, and had 4 months of therapy for that arm. Still much pain. I am very thankfull for Dr. Walker Wynkoop, and I WILL recommend him to others, as I have already done so. I would definitly use Dr. Wynkkop again if needed to be.

Posted on October 19th, 2011

First consulted with him to get a second opinion. Was impressed with knowledge and professionalism. He advised a less aggressive approach to knee replacement and the partial knee he installed eight years ago is working great. I had a spectacular outcome and could not be happier.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017