Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wallace P Berkowitz has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Smell Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Swallowing Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Did a horrible job on my thyroid surgery. Put staples in my neck that looked horrible. Left cancer inside my thyroid and said that we will just watch it....watch it what? Spread and get worse. His staff is the worse by far! Horrible experience....thought about sueing. He is luck I found a great doctor that could not believe what this Dr did.
Dr. Berkowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
51 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Wallace P Berkowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDepaul Health Center, 3535 S Jefferson Ave Ste 104, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Wallace P Berkowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.