Dr. Wallace P Berkowitz Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Wallace P Berkowitz?

Time to retire!

Did a horrible job on my thyroid surgery. Put staples in my neck that looked horrible. Left cancer inside my thyroid and said that we will just watch it....watch it what? Spread and get worse. His staff is the worse by far! Horrible experience....thought about sueing. He is luck I found a great doctor that could not believe what this Dr did.

Does not inspire confidence

He seems offended if you ask questions and doesn't want to explain things. He and the office staff were rude.

Love this Guy!!

My husband and all three of my children were seen for different reasons by Dr. Berkowitz. He's a great man and my kids loved him. They are all doing much better after their surgeries, and I can't thank him enough!

Poor Physician

He is the worse MD I have ever met. Unnecessary surgery done.....I should have check this sadist out first....I was desperate at the time. Does not want to be bothered....just wants to make money.

horrible m.d.

BAD BEDSIDE MANNER !

THIS DOCTOR HAS RUINED MY LIFE HE PUT TUBES IN MY EARS 2 TIMES!WISH I NEVER LET HIM TOUCH ME I HAVE CROHNIC PAIN IN MY EARS I HAVE TO TURN THE T.V. UP AT NIGHT TO DROWN THE THROBBING HEART BEAT SOUND IN MY EARS I NEVER HAD,HE HAS MADE ME LOSE HEARING FROM ALL THIS I WALK AROUND WITH THIS IN MY EARS ALL MY LIFE ITS LIKE WHEN YOUR EARS DON;T POP ALSO !IF YOU GO TO HIM I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU READ ALL HIS REVEIWS I WISH I WOULD HAVE!

Experienced physician that gets right to the point. No long waiting periods. Excellent surgeon. Staff pleasant and friendly.