Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wallace J Champlain Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Wallace J Champlain Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 7
My son died because of his negligence. He does not remember patient details, and I let him know I had a history of high blood pressure many times throughout my pregnancy. I believe I had untreated preclempsia which lead to my son bring stillborn. I do not recommend him to anyone. Choosing him as my doctor was the worst decision I have ever made in my life.
Dr Champlain nearly cost me my baby all because he didnt want to listen. I had told him over the last two weeks before my baby was born that i was leaking fluid but he just kept insisting that I was urinating on myself. On the day I had my daughter I had been in labor for over a week but wasn't d ialated enough but when they finally put me in I was in labour for a day n a half. I pushed for nearly three hours n I had three epidurals that fell out because the nurse kept moving me. When thr pulled her for the fifth or sixth time she finally came out n I was told I had a tiny pelvic bone. Soon after she was bo enough I was told to expect her to not make it n was verbally assaulted for not telling them my water had broken even tho I told them repeatedly. I would not recommend him to deliver a dog of mine.
39 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Wallace J Champlain Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNeohealth Ob, 1500 E Downing St Ste 208, Tahlequah, OK
Dr. Wallace J Champlain Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tahlequah, OK.