Dr. Wallace A Heller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wallace A Heller?

Dr Heller is an amazing doctor. I wish I'd seen him years ago. He knows his medicat ions and how they work together better than any family Dr. I've had in the past. He's very observant and has a good bedside manner.

Sleeps with his patients

Good, considering he is one of the only Psyc's in the area

I kinda have mixed feelings about Dr. Heller and JCMHCC in particular. They are good at diagnosing problems, but were all too quick at prescribing medication. I went to them for mental help, had many sessions with Stan Mitchell and Ronda Valdez. The level of compassion they show is outstanding, but offered little in the way of treatment. I have PTSD that is getting worse. Other than sitting around talking about my feelings, nothing usefull was ever offered in the way of treatment. I visited Dr. Heller roughly once every six weeks for maybe an hour and quite honestly, the visit was nothing more than to see how my Clonazepam was working, I would have preferred to have spent more time with him working at a treatment. I would probably recommend him as long as you make it clear you want treatment and not medication.

proud mom of two

My son and I really enjoy visiting Dr. Heller. Couldn't ask for a better doctor. He has helped us in so many ways for over 4 yrs now. Thanks a lot for everything.