Dr. Wallace Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wallace Martin?

Above expectations!

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Can not say enough good things about this Dr. AND HIS STAFF!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Dr. Martin and every member of the staff demonstrated excellence from the initial appointment, through the surgery , and the follow up care. EVERYONE treated me with a high level of courtesy and on a timely basis. I would not hesitate to recommend this practice to my family and friends.

Excellent Experience

Posted on April 1st, 2014

The whole procedure was great. The Surgery, recovery, and follow up could not have been better. I most certainly would refer Dr. Martin to anyone needing Hernia surgery. anyone needing surgery.

Mrs

Posted on January 18th, 2014

Dr. Martin is a wonderful physician. I just had a second surgery with him. He makes you feel comfortable, calm and confident of his abilities. I was tested for breast cancer this past time. Instead of making me wait for my follow up appt. that afternoon, he called me early that morning to give me the good news. That meant so much to me. I would not hesitate to recommend dr. Martin and his wonderful staff. Thanks Dr. Martin.

Great Doctor!!

Posted on November 11th, 2013

Dr. Martin treated me when I discovered a lump in my breast over 20 years ago. I have never forgotten him! I am now 61 years old and I can say that of all of my doctors, this man was the most caring and best doctor that have ever treated me! Thank you, Dr. Martin!

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Very friendly ... makes you feel comfortable upon meeting him :)

Great Experience Considering it was a Surgery!

Posted on August 1st, 2013

If only all medical visits could go this well! I was well cared for with compassion and efficiency.

Excellent Care!

Posted on July 16th, 2013

This physician has taken care of myself as well as some of my family and friends. He is extremely knowledgable and takes the time to explain everything. His expertise is proven in all great outcomes for us. Dr Martin has a wonderful bedside manner and takes time to make sure we were all taken care of. I can't thank him enough! If you want to make sure you are going to a great surgeon- then this is the one!! Thank you Dr Martin and staff! The surgery center is wonderful!

Excellent surgeon

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Dr. Martin is straightforward and direct. This is not a lack of bedside manner but a desire for you to know exactly what will be done and how. The staff at Gwinnett Surgical Associates is efficient and waiting time is minimal. Dr. Martin and his PA are great.

Posted on May 11th, 2012

Dr Martin was recommended to do surgery on me. Despite how initially short and irritated he seemed, I decided to go through with it anyhow to avoid going everywhere. Mistake.He did an operation on me that he said he could do in his own personal surgery center. --but I should have had it in the hospital. My operation was too big for his personal place, I had alot of pain when I left but I had to leave since it was not an overnight option like a hospital. In the hospital I could have stayed and gotten pain medicine and been watched. I found out the only reason he said I should have it there was because he makes more money then. It was not as safe, I had more pain, but he made more money! Thats the priority apparently. He was short and snooty with us too when it was all over. Lesson learned.

Posted on August 11th, 2017