Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wallace Salter
Dr. Wallace Salter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Englewood, CO, with other offices in Rangely, CO and Boulder, CO (and 10 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Salter is affiliated with Community Hospital and Ashley Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Wallace Salter has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Wallace removed three moles for me on a Friday. He sent them to the lab. One came back postitive for in-site-to carcinoma. Monday morning (he was my employer:), he called me at home and told me, very kindly, not to come in to work today, that he had made an appointment with the dermatologist/surgeon and explained to me the lab results. He told me to not worry about a thing and that he will see me after my appointment. Not only this experience, he was an amazing doctor, patients loved and an incredible employer.
Dr. Salter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ashley Regional Medical Center
28 Years Experience
State University of New York at Buffalo
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Wallace Salter accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Wallace Salter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, CO.