Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wallace B Sarver
Dr. Wallace B Sarver, DO is a Doctor primarily located in McKinney, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sarver is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen and Twin Creeks Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Sarver has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Wallace B Sarver has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Wallace B Sarver has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Wallace B Sarver has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
Can’t get any better than Dr. Sarver. Have seen some bad reviews because of the office staff or office not calling patients back. He didn’t hire the office staff and all calls to Dr. Sarver go straight to the Irving office which explains the frustration getting a call back or getting information to the doctor. When calling ask to speak to the Mckinney office then leave msg with his medical assistant. He really is a great doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sarver is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Wallace B Sarver accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealthcare Associates Of Texas Mckinley, 8080 State Highway 121 Ste 210, McKinney, TX
Dr. Wallace B Sarver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.