Dr. Walter Beam Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Beam Jr?

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Love Dr. Beam! He has an easy bedside manner that is from another time. Actually spends time talking to his patients to dx their problems. Hope he stays with the practice for a long time.

Great family doctor

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Dr Beam is a caring doctor. He makes you feel important, never rushes you & truly cares about you.

Needs new office help!

Posted on November 13th, 2012

After being seen in the ER for an injury, I was told to follow up with my PCP for further treatment and pain management. The receptionist was extremely rude. She tried to "self diagnose" me and tell me that my injury was not severe. I called a second time to see if I could get an appointment or speak with the doctor. She again told me I was over reacting...then proceeded to tell me the doctor was out of town. I refuse to give a cent of my money to people like this. Thumbs down!!!

Dr. Beam is a Wonderful Doctor

Posted on August 20th, 2012

Dr. Beam makes sure every single question I have is answered. The front desk staff manager Rose is so friendly and always goes out of her way to schedule an appointment. They are so warm and professional. Dr. Beam is a wonderful doctor, who is very thorough and caring. He makes sure you don't have any questions regarding your visit when you leave. I had a whole list of questions and he sat down and listened and answered each one so kindly. I really appreciate that he never seems rushed or in a hurry to get to the next patient as most doctors do. I highly recommend Dr. Beam, he is the best Doctor I have ever visited. He was the only doctor who made me feel I was going to be okay when every other doctor could not tell me anything. He makes you feel important and assures you everything is okay. He even had called me after I was home to make sure I was okay. He does not force any kind of medicine or treatment, he recommends the best treatment and is very knowledgeable.

He's the best!

Posted on June 15th, 2012

He is genuinely concerned about his patients and takes time to communicate this in his overall approach to patient care.

Cindy B

Posted on May 25th, 2011

Dr. Beam is a wonderful doctor. He is very kind and caring, he listens to you and is great at diagnosing the problem quickly. He always answers your questions and does not give you the run around like some doctors do. His staff Rose and Michele are terrific people too.I highly recommend Dr. Walter Beam to everybody, you won't be disappointed !

Great Family Doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2009

He is a great doctor and makes sure that my every concern is answered or looked at . He is also keeps in mind if you dont have insurance to make things easier. He is one of the best doctors i have gone to and great bed side manners

Great Doctor

Posted on July 28th, 2009

He is a great doctor and takes the time to answer your questions and also treats you with great respect

Posted on January 29th, 2017