Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter C Bell MD
Dr. Walter C Bell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Montgomery, AL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology and Pathology. Dr. Bell is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center South. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter C Bell has 2 locations
2105 E South Blvd
Montgomery, AL 36116
Book Online Now
Dr. Walter C Bell has the following 2 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Walter C Bell has the following 6 expertise
- Tissue Biopsy
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
- Precancerous Conditions
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Dr. Walter C Bell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Bell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Walter C Bell Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Walter C Bell's office for more information.
619 19th St S Birmingham, AL : (205) 975-8880
2105 E South Blvd Montgomery, AL 36116
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Walter C Bell, MD - Pathology in Birmingham, AL, in this video.
Dr. Walter C Bell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.