Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Benoist
Dr. Walter Benoist, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chesterfield, MO. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Benoist is affiliated with St. Louis Children's Hospital, Christian Hospital Northwest and St Lukes Hospital. Dr. Benoist has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Benoist has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Walter Benoist has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Walter Benoist has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Walter Benoist is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Benoist is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Louis Children's Hospital
Christian Hospital Northwest
St Lukes Hospital
Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Christian Hospital Northeast
St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Depaul Health Center
Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
Barnes Jewish Hospital
St. Clare Health Center
Christian Hospital NE NW
45 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1972
St Louis Childrens Hospital
Dr. Walter Benoist accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
Locations & DirectionsGateway Pediatrics, 224 S Woods Mill Rd, Chesterfield, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Walter Benoist in this video.
Dr. Walter Benoist is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesterfield, MO.