Dr. Walter Bernacki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Bernacki?

Posted on January 11th, 2016

very talented and good at bedside

Breast implants

Posted on November 19th, 2015

I believe Dr. Bernacki is an excellent surgeon. He Is very pleasant and mannerly. I only wish he had advised me to wait for better healing before performing multiple (post mastectomy) reconstructive breast implant surgeries that failed. Mind you, I am of thin build and thin skinned, maybe the outcome would have been the same. I am inclined to think, however, that the restricted blood flow due to arterial damage from radiation, was the main cause of the failures. Had I been given more options I may have made better decisions, thus increasing the chances for optimal outcome. I will be returning to see Dr. Bernacki for services in the future. Personally, I think he is a super great man as well as a very skilled surgeon. I unfortunately was not able to be a shining example of his skills due to failure of the incision to heal well on the side where the skin was radiated.

poor results from fat transfer

Posted on January 21st, 2014

I wanted to have a round bottom again, after a weight loss. I agreed to liposuction from my thighs, and saddle bags, as well as stomach and the fat was to be transferred to my buttocks. Lots of pain, divots in my thighs, sagging skin on my abdomen, ridges on my buttocks where the fat was placed, and no noticable results on the size of my buttocks.

Best Plastic Surgeon in Columbus!

Posted on May 28th, 2012

Dr. Bernacki is an excellent doctor! He is friendly and professional, as are all of his staff. He was always on time and I'm so happy with my results! I will definitely go back and have recommended him to all my friends and family.

Breast Reduction

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Bernacki and I am exceptionally pleased with the result. It looks great. My size is very complimentary to my body type and the symmetry is also very good. I found him and his staff to be very helpful and professional. If I had to contact him for questions he was promptly available and patient.

Posted on September 12th, 2017