Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Bohnenblust Jr
Dr. Walter Bohnenblust Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA, with other offices in West Reading, PA and Reading, PA . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bohnenblust is affiliated with Reading Hospital & Medical Center, The Reading Hospital and Medical Center and Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Bohnenblust Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Walter Bohnenblust Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Walter Bohnenblust Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Walter Bohnenblust Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Bohnenblust is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Reading Hospital & Medical Center
The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
37 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Walter Bohnenblust Jr in this video.
Dr. Walter Bohnenblust Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.