Dr. Walter M Boomer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter M Boomer?

He refused to do additional testing because "we don't want to find anything else wrong". When my condition went from bad to worse to much worse, he gave me no medicine, no treatment and no further diagnostics. The last appoinment I had with him, I was having serious trouble breathing and was very dizzy. I was walked over to get and x ray, and back, as I leaned on the walls, trying not to fall over. None of his staff offered to assist me. Dr boomer walked in the exam room, took 1 look at me, declared "That's not asthma!" and called an ambelance to send me to the er. Then refused to see me for over 6 months, or change any of my treatments. He is very unatentive to his patients needs!!

Dr. would not put in writing what he was vocalizing. Was not upfront and honest with me.

patient

Accuracy in diagnosing a problem, alway answers "I don't Know" Not willing understand your needs. Doesn't believe it quailty of life ratings. Will not use again.

Dr. Walter M Boomer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.