Dr. Walter J Bridges Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter J Bridges?

Wonderful doc, nurse has no communication and social skill.

I love Dr. Bridges, I however do not care for his nurse-Angela. She will be the reason we do not continue care with this doctor. After telling others my experience with her, I've learned many people take issue with her. An LVN that's clearly 'burned out' is not worth a wonderful doc in my opinion. We will continue to go to specialists in Lubbock where the nurse is fresh, excited about helping others, and concerned about patients and has friendly and genuine interactions with patients. TTHSC needs to re-evaluate a nurse that is not welcoming, gives wrong info, and is outright rude. As a nurse as well, and also a former counselor, I can be thankful I don't have the reputation she does in the community. A career of causing parents stress in already stressful situations is a sad career. Last time I checked myself and my colleagues, nurses were about love, kindness, helping. Not the case apparently at this office and I should've asked more parents before even having interactions with her and we would not have never contacted Dr. Bridges' office.

Very kind, listens ; is open to natural supplements; as well as prescriptions

Dr. Bridges is so patient and so kind.

I love Dr. bridges. My husband and I both use him as our primary care doctor. He always takes plenty of time with me and really listens to what I have to say. Would recommend him to anyone!