Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Walter Broadnax has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain. Physiatrists are also experts in pain medication.
Some common conditions that physiatrists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, neurological and spinal disorders and injuries, chronic pain disorders, like fibromyalgia, and musculoskeletal issues, like broken bones and torn muscles.
These physicians also often coordinate a team of other specialists in order to maximize the patient's recovery, such as occupational therapists, speech therapists, neurologists, orthopedists, and counselors.
Showing 5 of 5
I want to thank Dr broadnax for saving my life I had got hit by a car and it gave me a blood clot on the left side of my brain and one on the back of my brain I want to thank dr. Walter broadnax for my life. Dr. Walter Broadnax explain to me how big the blood clots was and then he was letting me know when they started going down each and every time he was very concerned doctor about me also he treat me for my other health problems until I was well now soon as possible I need to make appointment with dr. Broadnax hopefully first thing Monday morning I will be able to call Dr broadnax so I can get into him as soon as possible for other health problems I have now number one I have for stage of COPD and other really bad health problems I know Dr broadnax can help me with my health problems once again you are highly appreciate it Dr broadnax for saving my life thank you Sharon Fields
29 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Walter Broadnax accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions5505 Fair Ln, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Walter Broadnax is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.