Dr. Walter Brodech Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Never got to meet him; never will.

Posted on June 15th, 2012

The day I made my appointment, Dr. Brodech had hours from 3 - 7. I had a 3:45 appointment, and stuck around until 5:15...he never showed up. Everyone I asked his staff where he was or what his era might be they would just sigh and answer "he's on his way." I asked some of the other patients who were also waiting if this was a regular thing. "Oh yes," said one, "I had to wait three hours for him once." "is this your first visit," another patient asked me. "Yes." "I'm sorry, someone should have warned you."Do that's what I'm doing here. You're welcome.

Posted on January 30th, 2015