I have been treated by Dr Canahan for over 20 years. I have never had a bad experience. nothing but professional and caring staff

My husband and I have seen both Dr. Walt and his wife Tammy. I have recommended them to a lot of my friends. It's unusual to find a doctors office that is so great in every aspect. I would recommend them to anyone.

Office clerks

Well I was treated for migraines by him and wife. Well at the time I was going like every 2 weeks. I was working in Olive Branch at the time. He told when I felt a migraine coming to come in or go to another medical facility and get a shot of Toporal. Well now I work in Southaven and he is more convient. I went to his office yesterday because I felt a migraine coming. His office staff Very unfriendly and because I haven't seen him in 4 years he refused to see me whithout an appt. I didn't understand that because I know he has a file with plenty of information on me and my history of migraines. I left there with blurry vision and very nauseated . Of course head hurting. I have recommended several people to homing the past who are migraine sufferers . I guess I was very disappointed in him and his unfriendly staff!!!!!

Dr. Walter E Carnahan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southaven, MS.