RUDE!

I went to Dr. Cazayoux because I was experiencing bladder pressure and frequency. I thought it was attributed to a kidney stone. He did a scope procedure on me to "find the stone". Unfortunately, there was no stone so I was ready to explore other options of what could be causing my symptoms. He gave up on me that quick. He arrogantly said I don't know what is wrong with you and can not help you. He was so rude about it. Didn't even try and refer me to another doctor. It was the worse most heart breaking experience I've ever had with a medical professional.

Excellent

Friendly and knows what he is doing. Listens to you and works with you to solve your issues. Recommend without reservation.

Dr. Walter R Cazayoux is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Covington, LA.