Dr. Walter W Chiles III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter W Chiles III?

Excellent doctor

It may seem like a strange thing to say about a urologist but Dr. Chlies changed my life. When I first saw Dr. Chiles I was only 34. It's not common for someone my age to have the problems I had. Dr. Chiles diagnosed me quickly and answered all my questions. I had no problems after my surgery. Only a little bruising but only because it was an implant. I cannot recommend this doctor enough. He staff was also extremely helpful with any questions and with my insurance. He improved my quality of life and for that I am unbelievably grateful.

Could not be happier with Dr. Chiles. Surgery had no complications and everything went far better than I could have ever anticipated. Nice personality and excellent bedside manner. I like the fact that he did not encourage any specific type of treatment or surgery. He provided me with all the options available and all of the information I needed to make a decision and he left the final decision entirely up to me.. He was, however, willing to answer any questions I had. I woul highly recommend Dr. Chiles.

Super cool doctor with a skill set beyond compare. I once watched him do a radical prostectomy in 12 minutes. WOW

Excellent doctor and surgeon, he explains medical problems and procedures well. He is also willing to try new and innovative medical procedures.