Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Walter S Choate has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
11 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Walter S Choate accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSteadmen Hawkins Clinic Of Caro, 200 Patewood Dr Ste C100, Greenville, SC
Dr. Walter S Choate is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Greenville, SC.