Dr. Walter J Coyle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter J Coyle?

He's not an average GI

Dr. Coyle is one of the rare people who found their calling. He's sharp, open-minded, and lets you complete your sentences without dismissing you. He was the only GI in 4 years of searching who was able to diagnose my illness that was causing me dire amounts of pain, weight loss and ER visits. That being said, I have trouble getting appts because the staff won't call me back without me pestering them.

One of my Favorite's

I meet Dr. Coyle after being very sick with SIBO. He and his staff took excellent care of me and he is what I would call a well rounded Dr. He is Brilliant and has good bedside manner and managed to make we smile even when I did not want to. It is very rare to find such a amazing Dr. with all 3 qualities. Many thank you's to my favorite Irish Gastroenterologist your the best!