Dr. Walter J Cukrowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter J Cukrowski?

Compassionate doctor

Saw Dr. C in his Southfield office for a contact lens overuse related infection. Very friendly doctor and staff.

Very knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend Dr.Walt to anyone.

The most caring doctor I've ever met

Dr. Walt is a genuine and kind man. He truly invests himself in his patients and their health. He is meticulous and gentle. He's the kind of doctor who makes phone calls to check on patients. Dr. Walt is knowledgeable and displays old fashioned values which are hard to find anywhere else. I would recommend him to anyone.

For the second year in a row, I was a patient in this office in regards to having cataract surgery. Both times Dr. W, referred me for 2nd opinions in what he considered problems. For either time did he speak to me face to face but called. Before I could get a second opinion where he suggested, The Eastern Michigan Eye Center sent me a letter with no signature or initials on it, via certified mail, signature required. It stated I would no longer be their Patient and to seek someone else. Having encountered this I would not want to be Dr. W's patient again. Both referrals ended up out of the town where I live and over 50 miles one way. I accepted this but just wanted it on the record. He did state he could have sent me to Boston for one 2nd opinion instead of a top one closer and listed in the USA Hospital top centers. He called rather than see me for the appointment previously made. Then the letter arrived.

Great staff - understands Special Needs

The entire staff were extra careful, thorough and concerned about my Special Needs Child who has Down syndrome, Autism and is also a diabetic. They were very attentive and were able to keep my son engaged in their examination process, making it a game for a child who is normally not very attentive. The staff members who do the initial evaluation were/are exceptional and my son is very comfortable with them. Dr. Cukrowski, is also interested in our child's mental & social status and takes extra time during his evaluation of Logan. Logan is unable to answer most questions and because he is also a diabetic, most questions about Logan are addressed to me or my wife. Dr. Cukrowski has impressed both myself and my wife (as we are both medical professionals), as to the appropriateness of his questions and inquiries. We are very impressed with his bedside manner as it relates to our son who is excited to "Go see the doctor." We are very comfortable with Dr. Cukrowski's evaluations and very much appreciate his concern and his attention to detail that is required, because my son has multiple medical problems that can effect an accurate diagnosis or evaluation. I overwhelmingly recommend Dr. Cukrowski's office and staff and although wait times may be 30 to 45 Minutes, the facilities are roomy and comfortable and coffee is provided.

Agree with inadequate diagnosis. Wanted me to make 3 extra appointments, tried to sell more expensive, unwanted procedures for things unrelated to my issue. Could hear him trying to make the same sales pitch with multiple, other patients while waiting. Office staff doesn't appear to agree with him either. Went 2 days later to another physician was able to be correctly diagnosed and treated in one visit who agreed the other tests were not necessary for the health of my eyes. Fake bedside manner.

Horrible experience with this Dr. He incorrectly diagnosed me and had me going back for unnecessary visits. He will be reported to the Medical society. Please in you care about your eyes, do not go to this Physician.

Dr. Walter J Cukrowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.