Dr. Walter Dembitsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Dembitsky?

Posted on October 26th, 2016

My wife is paralysed for life because Dr Walter Dembitsky didn't know what he was talking about regarding minimizing my wife's stroke risk during heart surgery. He was wrong and my wife is paying the price.

A life saved

Posted on July 20th, 2015

This man saved my life. I had open heart surgery - valve and ascending aorta replacement. Because I was considered *heart-healthy* the surgery went without any complications and the recovery was uneventful. I was back at work 8 weeks to the day of the surgery.

Dorsey Furr, cardiac patient

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

The very best. Patient, kind, caring and supportive. A life saver.

I love him!

Posted on May 8th, 2011

He is the best! I had an ASD hole in my heart and two leaking valves and he repaired all of them with open heart surgery I am doing great and it is only five weeks later! I give him ten stars out of five! A million plus! My other cardiologist told me not to go out of the hospital system that I have been going to for 20 plus years, because they have all my records,charts, etc. But I did my research and was so glad I did! And went to Dr. Dembitsky at Sharp Memorial and I am so happy I did! Glad I went out of the system!! Everyone was so nice at Sharp! I called Colleen Murphy, an acquaintance, who is the leading lady and voice over on the infomercials for Sharp and asked her who would she go to if she needed this operation and she recommended "Dr. Dembitsky"! And so I took her up upon her recommendation. And so glad I did!!

The BEST!

Posted on February 26th, 2009

Dr. Dembitsky did my open-heart surgery a few years ago. He is the BEST! Besides being the best at what he does, he is also the kindest, warmest person you will ever meet. He really cares about his patients .

Posted on July 5th, 2017