Dr. Walter Dimmitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Dimmitt?

Don't call when he is on call

Posted on June 11th, 2015

I never had an appointment with him but he was the doctor on call when I called in excuitating side pain after a cardiocath. He callously blew me off and said that side pain had nothing to do with my heart. I explained that it has been hurting every since the cardiocath was done. He simply said another doctor would need to help me. Today I had an appointment in the cardiologist office who diagnosed my side pain as a hematoma which is directly caused by the cardiocath. I have been precribed pain medication after 7 days of agonizing pain.

Good Experience!

Posted on March 21st, 2014

I am 22 years old and currently had a few abnormal tests which resulted in me scheduling an appointment with Dr. Dimmitt. He was so friendly and explained everything to me in a way that I could actually understand. I was afraid he was going to blow me off and give me the usual answers any doctor would give you, He did NOT do that. He was very patient with helping me understand my tests and i was very pleased when I left the office that day!

Posted on July 7th, 2013

The office said that it would be 2-3 months to be seen. My primary doctors office called and received the same timeline. When I went to the appointment, the doctor asked why it took so long to be seen, I explained the above. He took his time, explained everything, and put my anxiety at ease. I do recommend him as a doctor, because he is a genuinely caring, thorough and is a knowledgable doctor.

Posted on November 22nd, 2017