Dr. Walter Falconer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Falconer?

Very professional

Posted on October 13th, 2017

Very professional and compassionate! Dr. Falconer takes the time to listen to your concerns and find the best, agreeable approach to redolution. His staff have always been very pleasant and courteous.

APPRECIATION

Posted on August 20th, 2017

I am very honored to have Dr Falconer as my UROLOGISTS, he has play an important part in my life in trying to restore my confidence and bladder function to where I don't have to feel ashamed of having OVER ACTIVE BLADDER/INCONTINENCE, before I met him I felt discouraged, I just couldn't understand what was wrong with me, yes I saw other urologists at GRADYS but I wanted more, I needed my own private doctor who could know me the patient, Kimberly and we work together as a team to figure out the best treatment plan that would eventually produce results with my bladder issues, Dr Falconer always greets me with a great smile and is very attentive, he's the type of doctor we all sometimes wish for but rarely gets....im thankful to know him and even more prouder to call him ''MY DOCTOR''...if you got bladder related issues male or female, plz visit or call GEORGIA UROLOGY and make an appointment with him...he's worth it!!

A Wonderful Physician !

Posted on August 4th, 2017

Went to Dr. Falconer thinking I had kidney stones. Tests revealed none, but now receiving treament for urinary tract/kidney infection. I feel 200% better and so appreciative of Dr. Falconer's care for over 10 years.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on February 14th, 2017

Dr. Walter Falconer provides excellent health care for me. He listens to my health concerns and addresses them appropriately. He is very knowledgable, courteous, and understanding. I always leave his office feeling better than when I went in for my appointment. Dr. Falconer has been my Urologist for over 25 years. He is the doctor I trust.

In good hands!!

Posted on January 30th, 2017

Dr. Falconer has been my urologist for over 3 years. During that time, I have had good experiences with him monitoring my medical issue. Dr. Falconer is very personable and does a great job of answering all questions and explaining his diagnoses and recommendations for my care.

Professional & personable

Posted on July 26th, 2016

Dr. Falconer is both professional and personable. He answers all my questions thoroughly which is very refreshing. He has been my urologist for 3 years and I would recommend him to friends and family.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Dr. Falconer took time to explain my condition to me. His treatment resolved my medical condition. I highly recommend Dr. Falconer.

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Good Doctor

The Best of the BEST!!

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Dr. Falconer is a very loving and caring understanding doctor who never looks down on his patients, he once told me its not my fault i have the medical issues im dealing with, i admire and trust him to make the right medical choices in order to have a positive outcome to rectify the problems concercing my health, oh and yes i highly reccommend his services and i approve this message!!!

Took the Initiative

Posted on September 9th, 2013

I was having undiagnosed kidney problems for a couple weeks and was scheduled to see a kidney specialist in 3 months. I happened to have a check-up for another medical problem when I talked over my kidney issue with Dr Falconer. He stated my situation could get worst before it got better and ordered some additional tests to pinpoint my kidney problem. Those test also were inconclusive and Dr Falconer decided to take the initiative and scheduled surgery as he explained "we really need to see what is going on with urinary system not in 3 months but now" he rearranged his schedule and got me scheduled 2 days later. Glad he followed his medical instincts!!! As it turned out Dr Falconer quick medical intervention prevented further damage to my kidneys If I had waited to see the kidney specialists in 3 months my quality of life could have been severely degraded as my kidneys were being blocked by a benign growth threatening to shutdown my whole urinary system. Dr Falconer was able to remove the growth and I am recovering with my kidney function steadily improving. NO doctor is perfect but if you need a smart, caring, HIGHLY capable urologist then I suggest you look no further than Dr Falconer. Not just a good doctor but a great one!

Good Doctor/Terrible Billing Office

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Dr. Falconer is an excellent doctor, but his billing office is TERRIBLE...things don't get submitted to insurance accurately and they are NO help! Just keep insisting they are right. 2 months later and some of the charges have still not been submitted to insurance, and they are asking for payment!!! Dr. Falconer...please get new billing office staff!!

Great Doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2012

I am disabled due to my medical problem and I thought it would never get better but as time has passed, I have found great relief from treatments and medication that Dr. Faulkner has prescribed. At one point I thought I was near the end but now I see going back to work in my future. Good Job.