Dr. Walter Farkas Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Walter Farkas?

He is rude & condescending . He was always late & I waited 90 minutes to 2 hours for a 15 minute appt. Old school.... he became annoyed when asked about meds he wanted to prescribe . He traveled all over lecturing for Wellbutrin. The Dr insisted on prescribing Wellbutrin on two separate meetings even after I told him it didn't work for me. I could go on and on !!!

NOT PROFESSIONAL!! Old!! Time to retire!! No patience! Only in it for the money! Find someone who really cares to sum it up in a nut shell.

My medications were making me oversleep and he gave me Seroquel, which made me sleep even more. It turns out a major side effect of Seroquel is fatigue, so why did he give it to me? Well, I wandered into a certain part of his office to find a compartment full of Seroquel.I found out that a medication he prescribed for me on the premise that it's supposed to treat lack of motivation turns out to be meant to treat bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, neither of which I had.To top it off, he's a Pollyanna.