Dr. Walter A Fernau III Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Walter A Fernau III?

One of the nicest and most caring dr. Ever

Dr. Furneau, worked in Urgent Care and was always kind and really listened to all my problems. Thought he was a great doctor. Now he is left urgent care and if I knew he was practicing somewhere else, I for one would gladly follow him to his new place of practice.

Disrespectful and bigoted. Rude. Not knowledgeable about medications.

I waited to see the doctor for two hours and sat in the office another 4 hours. My Oxygen sats were 87, and I was having difficulty breathing. He forgot about me and left me waiting and waiting. When I asked to discuss medication he wanted to prescribe, he refused to talk to me. He said "I can tell you are a woman who needs to be in control. You are welcome to refuse service. Just tell me you refuse so I can write it down." On follow up, my primary care physician changed the perscription he had refused to discuss with me.

Dr. Fernau had treated me in the past was very Professional. Good bedside manner and very caring. I would recomend him any time.