Dr. Walter D Fitzhugh III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter D Fitzhugh III?

He is very patient

He is my fav dr

The best ever !

I have been seeing Dr. Fitzhugh for a number of years. Always leave my appointment, with gratitude, for having Dr. Fitz as my Dr. A knowledgeable, sensitive man. He has this incredible ability, to truly listen. Always greeted with a smile. Has the great ability, to put knowledge, sense of humor, and a secure and peaceful into my appointments. So grateful to have Dr. Fitzhugh . Thank You , to Doc and his wonderful staff. Would recommend him to anyone.

I've been with him for five years. He has always been excellent! Fantastic sense of humor!

Office staff is wonderful! Dr. Fitzhugh makes me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend.

Dr Fitzhugh has been my pdoc for over 10 years. He is amesome and he has saved my life many times.

I have been seeing this doctor for over five years One day at an appointment i told him I felt suicidal which i normally dont. He totally ignored what i said and ended the session. I had to call another doctor and he admitted me to the hospital. I would not recommend this doctor at all. During crisis calls he is definetly not helpful at all

Dr. Fitzhugh is a true godsend. I would recommend him highly. His bedside manner is amazing - sensitive, the right amount of humor, instills confidence, calls back promptly and is especially great with teenagers. Thank you Dr. Fitzhugh for being a true lifeline for our family.

I have only been on one appt. I find the doctor to be quite friendly and informative. I will be seeing him again.

TOP DOC

I've been seeing this Dr. for a while. He is the best psychiatrist!! Excellent education, intelligent, lots of experience, easy to talk to, great sense of humor, knows what he's doing. He's definitely has helped me through some major traumas/events. I have also had numerous encounters with other patients in the waiting room who always positively remark about Fitz. He's definitely worth the wait, when he does run late. He actually cares about his patient's and takes the time to listen.

Super nice, I have been stable for quite a while. Listens.

left alone

I have severe addiction issues. Fear I may have a severe mental disorder, too. Dr. Fitzhugh told my parents to send me to Salvation Army. I have been homeless for months. Don't know how to help myself. This is his specialty? Some where there needs to be a doctor that can help with my dual illnesses. Once when I called Dr. Fitzhugh's office in need of help, I was told to see another Dr who didn't have the slightest idea how to help me. I am lost. I heard great things about this doctor, but he's too busy to help me.

cheerful and good doctor

Knowledgable doctor with a cheerful personality. Difficult to schedule appointments when a crisis strikes, though.

Dr. Walter D Fitzhugh III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, RI.