Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Walter B Frady has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 18
Dr, Frady is an excellent physician who used to spend more time with me, but perhaps his scheduling doesn't allow it any longer. I've had difficulty with several unscrupulous physicians and if needed to be referred to a specialist, I trust his judgement to get me to a competent physician. I come from a medical family, so I have an innate feeling about whether a physician is truly interested in his patients or is just out for the money. Every now and then I have been fooled and that is why I now have Dr. Frady recommend all of my specialists.
The first visit as a new patient is a little longer than I wanted but once established, they are awesome. They work you in if you are sick same day, and Dr Frady is a great listener and if you have a question he is quick to answer. If you have ANY problem, they are immediate to refer you to the right doctor for you and your insurance and since 2010 when I joined with his office, I have NEVER been let down. He spends so much time with his patients that sometimes his staff has to tug him out of the room LOL. He is GREAT.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2009, 2012, 2008, 2013, 2011, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Walter B Frady accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine Associates, 16 Saint Johns Medical Park Dr, Saint Augustine, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Walter B Frady in this video.
Dr. Walter B Frady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Augustine, FL.