Dr. Walter J Friedley Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Walter J Friedley?

The Best Pediatrician in the Area; My 2nd time around

When Dr Friedley started practicing in Marion I took my 3 older children to him. He was a great with the preteens & teens who are now adults.2nd Marriage; new baby who had a rough start & is now 9. Dr Friedley has provided exceptional care for my famly then & now

AMAZING DOCTOR

Dr. Friedley is an amazing pediatrician. My children love him. He is great with the kids which is what you want in a pediatrician. The wait time may be a little much at times but he makes up for it by not rushing out of the room once you are seen. My only complaint is that I can very rarely get in with him when I have a sick child. However, I have seen the other docs in his office and when I mention that I really wanted to see him, he will peak in at the same time we see the other doc and see us and NOT bill for it. Great pediatrician!! Well recommeneded by this mother!!

Best In Marion!

Always a friendly atmosphere and staff. Having a now 1 year old, Dr. Friedley is the best, always takes time to talk to parents, and he interacts with the child. The staff is fantastic, wonderful when giving shots! I recommend Dr. Friedley to every new parent that I know!

He is a good doctor and that is what this site is for...not personal reasons

Dr. Friedley has been my childrens pediatrician for 4 1/2 years and I have never had one complaint except that he is very popular and sometimes very hard to get in to on short notice (i.e. sick child). He listens and has a wonderful bedside manner. He takes time for his patients and their parents to assure that they are well informed of the situation at hand. I will continue to recommend him to anyone that needs a pediatrician.

Poor Doctor Friedley

This guy is such a great doctor and is always the victim of small-town mentality. He's very compassionate and many people mistake this for flirtation. I know Dr. Friedley personally and I would recommend him to anyone. And I am a father! Unfortunately for "Broken-Hearted's" fiancee--she had to buy her own engagement ring. These web-sites are great, but they should be careful to weed out slanderous comments. Again, Dr. Friedley's a great guy and I would recommend him to ANYONE! BTW--Fiancee refers to the female in the relationship.

My daughter feels as ease with him He has a great personality and a witty sense of humor.

SHOWS GREAT COMPASSION AND KNOWLEDGE. WOULDNT TAKE MY KIDS ANYWHERE ELSE.