Have you seen Dr. Walter H Gajewski?

TRUST THIS DOCTOR WITH MY LIFE

Dr. Gajewski is one of the sweetest, caring doctors I have had the pleasure of taking care of me. He always makes me feel like I am his only concern at the time. He has always eased my fears and makes me feel comfortable each time I see him. I would not trust my care to anyone else!!!

Love this doctor

Been with him for 2 years. Very good bedside manner! Makes me feel secure in his decisions even when he sent me to Duke for second opinion. Highly recommended.

This was my first experience with Zimmerman Cancer Center. Everyone I came in contact with were kind and compassionate. Melinda, the nurse was super. Dr Gazewski was very compassionate and eased my mind. I want to thank you all.

Fantastic Care!!!!

Dr. Gajewski and his staff are part of an elite team. Their bed side manner and caring demeanor help ease your fear. My treatment plan has been difficult and timely, but he is the best of the best! I wouldn't go to any other expert for my treatment.

awesome surgeion

This doctor is awesome! After seeing 2 female doctors in Wilmington who were totally inadept at handling my giant fibroid tumor, Dr. G was the only one I spoke to who seem to have the most knowledge. If you ask him a direct question he gives you an answer. He is very polite and nonjudgemental. His staff is also very helpful. If you are referred to him by other physicians, see him immediately because he is the best gynecologist in Wilmington

The best ob-gyn cancer doctor in Wilmington

I was recommend to Dr. Gajewski by another OB-GYN after she discovered I had cervical cancer. Dr. Gajewski put me at ease from my first appointment all the way through my surgery.My surgery was done robotically and it was the best choice I have ever made. I would not hesitate (and already have) recommend Dr. Gajewski to anyone needing surgery and treatment for this type of cancer.His staff is as professional and friendly as he is.

The most professional, skilled and caring Dr. I have ever had

Dr. "G" is the epitome of a top notch surgeon and physician. I have had 44 surgeries and have never had a more caring, efficient and thorough Dr. provide my care. Dr "G" took whatever time was needed to answer my or my husbands questions thoroughly, put our minds at ease about my surgery, all with a kind and caring manner. The trust he instilled in me eased my mind more than any medication could have done. He has my highest recommendation as a surgeon and physician.

Dr. Walter H Gajewski is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.

Dr. Walter H Gajewski Is this you?