Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Walter L Gerber has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Preventive Medicine
- Adolescent Medicine
- Male Menopause
- Laser Surgery
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
48 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Walter L Gerber accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWalter Leroy Gerber Md, 132 Inverness Dr, Blue Bell, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Walter L Gerber in this video.
Dr. Walter L Gerber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blue Bell, PA.