Dr. Walter Giblin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Giblin?

Posted on April 26th, 2016

You won't find a better doctor!

Dr. Giblin is the best!!!!

Posted on May 6th, 2015

I love Dr. Giblin's personality! He is my favorite doctor. I don't mind going to see him, in fact, I look forward to it. He is highly experienced in his field. I would recommend him to any one and have done this already with family, friends, and co-workers!

dr giblin

Posted on April 9th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Giblin for over 20 years and have referred many of my friends and neighbors to him. He is on target with the proper diagnosis and treatment. He is a kind and gentle physician with an excellent bedside manner and attempts to add a touch of levity to medicine. He has removed many skin lesions from my body with little discomfort. I highly recommend him.

Highly recommend

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Dr. Giblin has been fabulous for all members of my family. Found him for my elderly mother, and his skill, warm bed side manner, and excellent nursing staff, has made him the top doc for all of my family. Dr. Giblin will spend time with you, answer all questions and not hurry through your appointment. This probably adds to the wait time, but worth it to get someone who will listen and talk with you. I highly recommend.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Dr. Giblin is a knowledgeable and caring dermatologist. He is focused on each and every patient and takes whatever time is needed to care for each individual. He is strictly dermatology; no cosmetics! His manner is serious and professional, yet friendly and gracious. I strongly recommend Dr. Giblin to my family and friends and anyone who wants to be treated by the BEST!

terrific surgeon

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

Dr. Giblin did a masterful job of surgery removing a large cyst on my back. He appeared very sympathetic, compassionate and skilled, leaving almost no visible scar.

Posted on April 16th, 2014

I could not find another doctor that could help me with my skin issues. This doctor knew exactly what it was, and soon my skin was clear........

The best dermatologist!!

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Dr Giblin is very professional Listens carefully let's me know what he is going to do and if it will be painful. Always does a complete exam. Gives great advise and suggestions on skin care I would highly recommend him!

Office wait and staff are horrendous but Giblin is the best

Posted on September 16th, 2011

The front desk staff are irritable and rude, but the nurses are lovely. The office wait is excruciatingly long but worth it. It's a long wait because Giblin is very thorough with his patients, he listens attentively and performs real medical assessments instead of casually prescribing medication then shooing you away like so many doctors do. He was reassuring, understanding, and made astute observations concerning my condition. Highly recommend this dr.

Honest and Professional

Posted on August 31st, 2011

Dr. Giblin has a wonderful, calm manner. He spoke in easy to understand terms but did not have a condescending tone. Although the front desk staff didnt leave the best impression, his nursing staff and the Good Doctor himself were professional and very respectful. I have found my new dermatologist.

Grade A Healthcare

Posted on August 10th, 2011

I've suffered from severe acne for the majority of my life. I saw many doctors, and it was always the same scenario, no results; until I found Dr. Giblin's office. Dr. Giblin, is extremely professional and caring. He provides exceptional service, from both his self and each well qualified staff member. His attention to detail and knowledge of dermatology has made a huge difference in my life. I couldn't ever imagine going anywhere else.

Excellent dermatologist and nice man

Posted on June 15th, 2010

So-o-o much better than the first dermatologist I went to after moving here from CA. Dr. Giblin takes the time to really check my skin -- the other guy would hardly give you the time of day, and after two visits, he still didn't get all the pre-cancerous lesions frozen, so I tried Dr. G and was just in for my annual checkup.