2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Walter R Gil?

Run away if you can

Worst of the worst doctor I have ever come in contact with. This dr does more harm than good but if you go to Martin memorial ER you don’t have a choice. Why this dr is still practicing medicine is a mystery to me. I would give all zeros if I could.

He is the worse

He has the worse bed aide manner. He shows no care for the patients he sees. He was so nasty to my father and this wasn't the first time. He actually said to him what is it that you want me to do. He told my father he would review his chart and come back. He never did. My father's feet where red and swollen. He says that's normal. He spends little time with his patients. The other dr that works with him dr Blum is a joke to always has a nurse pinned on a wall flirting. Why Martin Memorial would allow Dr's like this to work there is beyond me. They both are jokes and need to be removed. My father means something to me and a lot of other people. As I am sure their families mean something to them. You are a dr act like one. Careless people.

Try someone else

Dr. Gil saw both my husband and me in the hospital. I felt that he had no idea who we were. He treated the disease with out seeing the person. Promised to contact doctors that he didn't. Not someone I would go to again.

excellent clinitian ....very detailed ... only wish he wouldnt be sooo busy kind and recommendations with a basis

The man was supposed to admit a friend of mine into the hospital on behalf of a doctor for whom he was covering while on vacation. He left me with a potentially life threatening condition lingering in the ER waiting room.

Review

Terrible . In ER I waited why the doctor was flirting with the nurses. He sent me to somebody else. Wasted my time and was weird. Hope you have better luck!

Dr. Walter R Gil is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palm City, FL.

Dr. Walter R Gil Is this you?