Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Walter E Gipson IV has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Walter E Gipson IV has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Walter E Gipson IV is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Once you get into the exam room, the doctor is great. I find that over the phone,the staff doesn't seem very friendly. In person, the staff is great. I feel very cofident in this provider as he really seems to listen. The wait is terrible, not that other clinics are much better. I have been there a couple times and have not been seen in less an hour from check in.
I am a OPs Clerk for the DOD and my husband is the navy. It didnt matter what country we we're in if I needed advise he was allways there. When I got back to the states his staff allways got me in. I like him so much I had my mom transfered to him. He spends time with you and listens to you. He is always going out of his way to make you comfortable. He's not afraid to step out of the box if it helps his patient.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Walter E Gipson IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsLouisiana Heart Hospital Physicians Group, 1702 Highway 11 N Ste A, Picayune, MS
Dr. Walter E Gipson IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Picayune, MS.