Dr. Walter Gipson IV Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Walter Gipson IV?

So far...worth the wait.

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

Once you get into the exam room, the doctor is great. I find that over the phone,the staff doesn't seem very friendly. In person, the staff is great. I feel very cofident in this provider as he really seems to listen. The wait is terrible, not that other clinics are much better. I have been there a couple times and have not been seen in less an hour from check in.

Dr Gipson

Posted on July 13th, 2011

I am a OPs Clerk for the DOD and my husband is the navy. It didnt matter what country we we're in if I needed advise he was allways there. When I got back to the states his staff allways got me in. I like him so much I had my mom transfered to him. He spends time with you and listens to you. He is always going out of his way to make you comfortable. He's not afraid to step out of the box if it helps his patient.

Posted on April 12th, 2017