Have you seen Dr. Walter D Gracia?

One of the most knowledgeable and nicest Doctor I know

Poor Review

While Dr Gracia is a specialist in his field, understand you may have over a hour wait; no concern at all for your time. My treatment today was awful; he should have used lidocaine before a procedure. Instead I had to scream twice at the top of my lungs; this was no problem to him by his comment. The diagnosis was fine, but the over all ratiing is very average. When I arrive on time, I expect to be seen. My time is very important; having to waiting happen at every appointment. Screaming should not be part of a procedure.

Doctor's Response

We are very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience in our office. We always accommodate everyone in a timely matter and make sure to recommend any service we feel is necessary for you. To remove and loosened suture and pull the thread from the skin these relatively painless steps are continued until the sutures have all been removed. You may feel a tug or slight pull as a stitch is removed. When removing a suture or stitches this may cause discomfort or some pain to the patient.

Great doctor

I went to Dr. Gracia for some plastic surgery. His office staff is awesome and I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery. Thank you Dr. Gracia.

Dr. Walter D Gracia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.