Dr. Walter H Halloran Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Walter H Halloran?

Excellent surgeon. He takes time to explain things and answers all questions

HORRIBLE!

This office is horrible and it starts with the office staff. Her name was Terri, and she was very rude and condescending. They do not "schedule" appointments, you have to come in when they call you which does not help when you have to plan around that. Then the Dr. rushes you out of his office like he doesn't care about you. He also told me "there is no way that you are in pain, and I don't believe you." He also said: "We can do the surgery, but your insurance will not cover it because I am going to tell your insurance that we don't have to have the surgery, you just "want" the surgery." Now who in the heck "wants" surgery. This guy is extremely rude. Funny, that we got a 2nd opinion and that Dr. stated that it was a good thing we got in for surgery or my husband could have ended up having a more things wrong with him. This office should be shut down!!!!!

I can attest to the fact that Dr. Halloran, and his entire team, truly adhere to that same code when it comes to their patients. I have experienced his caring, compassion, thoughtfulness, concern, integrity, and treatment that istruly second to none. His bed side manor is extraordinary.

He bed side manner when things went well after my father's surgery was satisfactory but when things took a bad turn he was very rude to our family and didn't talk to us . We were then only talked to by his nurses (occasionally) and he didn't come back in the room if a member of our family was with my dad. He made his rounds at 6am so he would not have to be bothered or questioned by family. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Halloran is an awesome surgeon and treats you like you wish everyone would treat you. I definitely credit him with saving my husband's life and keeping me in the loop about what was happening the entire time. I never once had to wonder where the heck the doctor was! He or one of his physician's assistants was continually checking on my husband and was always willing to answer any questions or address any concerns. I wish all doctors and surgeons were like him!