Dr. Walter H Halpenny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter H Halpenny?

Great doctor

Dr Halpenny always has time to explain what is going on with the patient. Our sons are not the easiest patients but he is calm and wonderful

We saw Dr. Halpenny for years even after we moved from Fort Worth. He and his staff were wonderful and I hated to leave him. I would definitely recommend him to anyone! Superb service!

We've been with Dr. Halpenny for 14 years and 4 kids later and yes their always late but we get what we need once he arrives in the room. Family Man and a Family Doctor!!!!!

Amazing Dr!

Dr. Halpenny was my pediatrician from the day I was born until I was 18. I am now 28 and have a 10 month old son who also sees Dr.Halpenny. I trust him 100% and take all of his advice to heart. He is a very well known Dr and has alot of patients so sometimes he does run a little late and you can be waiting awhile but this bc he take the time to answer all your questions/concerns which he explains in detail. I highly recommend Dr.Halpenny to anyone. My son will continue to go to him for as long as possible!

Dr. Walter H Halpenny is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.