Dr. Walter D Harrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter D Harrison?

Very Thankful Patient

A Very Caring ,Knowledgable and Wonderful Doctor who was dedicate totally to my recovery before and after my surgery .

Diverticulitis patient

Overall, Dr. Harrison's care has been excellent. He has performed two surgeries on me and as far as my recovery, everything is on schedule. He also has been proactive in helping me with a separate health issue, which I appreciate very much.He has a good bedside manner and nice positive outlook.

The Greatest

Dr. Harrison has performed 2 hernia operations on my husband, removed 3 cysts. Dr. Harrison is going to remove another cysts this week. Dr. Harrison has also replaced my Dad's pacemaker. Dr. Harrison has removed my sister in law's gall bladder. There is a reason we always go to him. He is the greatest in all aspects.

ON POINT

I WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH DR HARRISON AS BEING EXCELLENT. DR HARRISON'S DIAGNOSIS AND SURGERY PERFORMED WAS ALL ON POINT, MY MOTHER HAS BEEN RELIEVED OF THE HORRIBLE PAIN SHE SUFFERED FOR THE PAST SEVERAL MONTHS, AND MY FAMILY TRULY "THANKS HIM". DR HARRISON WAS COURTEOUS THROUGHOUT, AND I WOULD TRULY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE IN NEED OF THIS TYPE OF SURGEON.

this dr sucks

this is the worse doctor that i know. I have never met a doctor who refuses a patient that is vital need of a procedure. his methods are very poor and the results are never good. my brother has had the same surgery 3 to 4 times and to no avail has dr harrison been able to correct the problem. if u cant fix something just be honest and say that you dont know what to do. just dont make where u dont want to see the patient ever again or practically ban the patient so that other staff cant see them either.in my opinion so people just dont know it all.

Dr. Walter D Harrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rocky Mount, NC.