Dr. Walter Hartel Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Walter Hartel?

Posted on September 21st, 2015

My husbands eyesight was saved by Dr. Hartels diagnosis and care

Posted on June 1st, 2015

I went to see Dr. Hartel after a TBI (traumatic brain injury). He has a specialty Neuro-ophthalmology when told I suffered a TBI he asked "what is that" very concerning considering his specialty is neuro. The biggest thing though is that he said my eye sight was fine and that I had no other problems other than I was already wearing glasses before my accident. When I went to see me neurologist a few week later she did a routine eye check and saw that when I look side to side my eyes jump and twitch, not normal, and I would need therapy for this. I spent 5 hours waiting in a doctors office to be told by a specialist I was fine then a few weeks later to be told I was anything but fine. I am very dissapointed with my visit and will be finding a new ophthalmologist.

Technician for Dr. Hartel

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

I have worked for Dr. Walter Hartel for many years and would like to update this profile. He is an excellent neuro-ophthalmologist and oculoplastics ophthalmologist in Dayton, Ohio. He is not retired and and currently sees patient's in all 3 locations listed. He is not an OB/GYN. This is an error also.

Posted on January 8th, 2011

In my case both my wife and I think Dr. Hartel was excellent. His diagnosis and time spent with me was down to earth and what I thought to be exceptional.

My experience

Posted on January 26th, 2010

I was told to allow 2-3 hours for the visit. I had been there close to 4 hours when I finally met Dr. Hartell. (I have no problem with that - I was seeing others, having tests, etc.) He spent less than 5 minutes with me and was definitely not informative nor did he exhibit any kind of concern or understanding for my fears. He was curt as was his nurse. I left there upset, worried, and anxious. In my opinion, he was a terrible representative of the medical profession.

Posted on October 29th, 2009

dr. hartel is one of the most amazing doctors i have ever encounterd

Posted on May 9th, 2017