Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Walter C Hayne has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Haynes has excellent bedside manner. Takes the time to answer questions in a manner that is easy to understand. His staff is very compassionate and caring. The reason I gave him a 3 star rating on spending time with me is because on my follow up appt after surgery he seemed like he was in a hurry to get out of the room and i didn't feel as if he spent enough time with me. Also, on the day of my surgery, I saw him briefly in the recovery room for about a minute. I was still groggy from anesthesia and didn't have time to ask questions. The nurse at the surgery center didn't have any instructions on how to care for my wound, so i ended up cleaning the site daily with Hydrogen peroxide and putting bacitracin oint on it with a clean bandage. Well, I was yelled at on my follow up appt by Dr Haynes because this was a big no no, and my site became infected and was beginning to open up! Well, how was I supposed to know? It eventually healed w/o further complications.
In 2013 I was diagnosed with rectal cancer. He did surgery on me and put in a port in my chest. He also told me that I needed a permanent colostomy and that he would do it for me. I did not believe him and was later told by three other doctors that I could get by with an ileostomy and a reversal which I had done by Dr. Matthew Albert in Orlando. If I had listened to him I would now be wearing a poop bag for the rest of my life. Thank God I found honest and knowledgeable doctors.
Dr Hayne was my breast surgeon in 2001 after I was diagnosed with probable breast cancer. Not only was he a very skilled surgeon, but he spent as much time as I needed answering questions, discussing my treatment and providing me with whatever information I needed to make informed decisions. I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring surgery, especially for breast cancer
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Walter C Hayne accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Walter C Hayne in this video.
Dr. Walter C Hayne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange City, FL.