Dr. Walter C Hayne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter C Hayne?

Poor decision making

This Surgeon does not take the time to listen to patients, or their family. He Took my mother into Surgery in 2015 after a CT showed thyroid cancer in 2014, did not rescan although I asked for it, and went in blindly. Doing so he paralyzed my mothers vocal cords. He then washed his hands of her sending her to another MD who did an amazing job, but because of this doctors neglect, my mothers cancer spread and she is now dead.

He is a highly experienced surgeon with incredible compassion to his patients, for me Dr Hayne is second to none!

Great bedside manner, compassionate doctor.

Dr Haynes has excellent bedside manner. Takes the time to answer questions in a manner that is easy to understand. His staff is very compassionate and caring. The reason I gave him a 3 star rating on spending time with me is because on my follow up appt after surgery he seemed like he was in a hurry to get out of the room and i didn't feel as if he spent enough time with me. Also, on the day of my surgery, I saw him briefly in the recovery room for about a minute. I was still groggy from anesthesia and didn't have time to ask questions. The nurse at the surgery center didn't have any instructions on how to care for my wound, so i ended up cleaning the site daily with Hydrogen peroxide and putting bacitracin oint on it with a clean bandage. Well, I was yelled at on my follow up appt by Dr Haynes because this was a big no no, and my site became infected and was beginning to open up! Well, how was I supposed to know? It eventually healed w/o further complications.

In 2013 I was diagnosed with rectal cancer. He did surgery on me and put in a port in my chest. He also told me that I needed a permanent colostomy and that he would do it for me. I did not believe him and was later told by three other doctors that I could get by with an ileostomy and a reversal which I had done by Dr. Matthew Albert in Orlando. If I had listened to him I would now be wearing a poop bag for the rest of my life. Thank God I found honest and knowledgeable doctors.

Mastectomy

Dr. Hayne was my doctor for a double mastectomy. He is very caring and patient and I would highly recommend him to anyone. His office staff is small and they are very friendly and accommodating.

Wonderful doctor - outstanding care

Dr Hayne was my breast surgeon in 2001 after I was diagnosed with probable breast cancer. Not only was he a very skilled surgeon, but he spent as much time as I needed answering questions, discussing my treatment and providing me with whatever information I needed to make informed decisions. I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring surgery, especially for breast cancer

Dr. Walter C Hayne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange City, FL.