Dr. Walter J Hodges Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter J Hodges Jr?

Only the Best!

I have experienced three high risk pregnancies under the care of Dr. Hodges and his partner, Dr. Zaita. I cannot say enough great things about the two of them! They care about you and take every precaution necessary to ensure a healthy pregnancy.

Dr. Hodges is one of the best Doctors I have worked with, he is always at the hospital to take care of his patients. He is down to earth and curteous to everyone he is contact with. I would recommend him to everyone.

Great OB!

Dr. Hodges is the best OB I've ever seen. He's caring and takes time to answer all of your questions during appointments. He never rushes you like I've experienced with other OBs. He delivered my first baby and I will continue to see him for subsequent pregnancies.

Very good first impression

I have been attending the Ob practice in which Dr Hodges works and have now seen all three of the doctors in this practice. All are excellent. I was oddly nervous to meet the only male in of the three but Dr Hodges was just lovely and is now my favorite.I look forward to updating you after my baby is born, but my current thoughts are that I am in very good hands.The outstanding traits was his ability to explain medical facts and also his ability to exude warmth and make patients feel relaxed.

Dr Hodges is one of the two absolute best doctors out there! He knows his patients and takes the time to take their best interest into consideration. Without his medical and knowledge and caring, I would have lost at least one baby during a pregnancy, if not more. I would travel the world to have Dr. Hodges care for me during my pregnancies.